Muscle Strengthening with Yann Guyader 06
Dynamic work on pushes
For a good execution of the drill
- Start with a basic skating stance
- Make sure that your arm position is the same as during skating
- Don't open the foot too much to the outside
- Don't push laterally but slightly to the back
- Your hips and shoulder shouldn't twist, keep it all in the same axis
- Your moves should be tonic but not shortened or narrow, keep your whole amplitude
Find a line to do the drill on, so that you can check that you bring back your foot below you.
8 repetitions per leg, i.e. 16 in total. You may do several series.
Useful linksBy Alfathor
Thanks to Yann Guyader and Bio Rider Nature
Translation: Chloe Seyres