The first stage of the 2012/2013 Samsung ISU World Cup Short Track will be held from 19th througth 21th October 2012 in Calgary (CAN).
The World Cup series consists of events that will take place in different countries across North America, Asia and Europe held from October 2012 to March 2013 in which the world’s best short track skaters from over 20 countries will compete for World Cup titles and prize money.
Complete results will be available here
- 19th October 2012 - ISU World Cup 2012/2013, CAN, Calgary
- 26th October 2012 - ISU World Cup 2012/2013, CAN, Montreal
- 30th November 2012 - ISU World Cup 2012/2013, JPN, Nagoya
- 7th December 2012 - ISU World Cup 2012/2013, CHN, Shanghai
- 18th January 2013 - 2013 ISU European Championships, SWE, Malmo
- 1st February 2013 - ISU World Cup 2012/2013, RUS, Sochi
- 8th February 2013 - ISU World Cup 2012/2013, GER, Dresden
- 22nd February 2013 - 2013 ISU World Junior Championships, POL, Warsaw
- 8th March 2013 - 2013 ISU World Championships, HUN, Debrecen