Here is a video explaining how to adjust the size of your Doop skates. The comments are in French but there are a few subtitles in English. Edited by rollerenligne.com in partnership with moanashop.
Step by step:
- Remove the rear wheel
- Loosen the screw of the frame
- Remove the screw of the sole
- Adjust the size of the boot (the upper slides on the sole)
- Replace the screw of the sole
- Tighten the screw of the frame
- Mount the rear wheel
- Job's done!
"Comment régler la pointure de ses rollers Doop" par alexandre.chartier sur maTVpratique.com